Over 12 years experience, and over 30,000 happy customers.
Refurbishing and repairing nearly all Apple hardware.
And now, the small print.
Terms and conditions
- The owner of this web site is CK IT Solutions Limited (‘CKIT Computers’, ‘CK-IT’ & ‘ckitsolutions.co.uk’ are trading as names). Company registration number 6191696. VAT no. GB 984319975. In this document we may be referred to as ‘we’ / ‘us’ / ‘our’.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and ckitsolutions.co.uk until ckitsolutions.co.uk dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by ckitsolutions.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from ckitsolutions.co.uk or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by ckitsolutions.co.uk (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- We do not collect, store or even see your credit or debit card details as this is all dealt with on PayPal’s secure server
- You undertake that all details you provide to ckitsolutions.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You will need to choose a username and password on completion of registration. Please keep your login details safe.
- Al purchases are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable (except warranty coverage of course).
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by sending us an email (use the contact us page). You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after you receive the product.
- Sending the notice of cancellation by email (use the contact us page) ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to ckitsolutions.co.uk unopened together with the original invoice. ckitsolutions.co.uk will refund you the purchase price of the goods. Unless the order was cancelled due to an error by ckitsolutions.co.uk, ckitsolutions.co.uk shall not refund any shipping costs or additional customs duties borne by you.
- Once ckitsolutions.co.uk receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), the relevant part of any sum debited to ckitsolutions.co.uk from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by ckitsolutions.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to ckitsolutions.co.uk.
- Where the customer orders a part or parts in error, ckitsolutions.co.uk reserves the right to make a 15% or £10 (whichever is greater) restocking charge for returned used components that have been opened. Upon receipt of returned goods, a refund of the original purchase price of the part minus the restocking fee will be made to the customer. ckitsolutions.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to accept the return of new products which the customer purchased in error and which have been opened. ckitsolutions.co.uk also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt ckitsolutions.co.uk do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from ckitsolutions.co.uk’s negligence or wilful default, or that of ckitsolutions.co.uk´s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- ckitsolutions.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these terms.
- ckitsolutions.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ckitsolutions.co.uk IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, ckitsolutions.co.uk DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, ckitsolutions.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify ckitsolutions.co.uk of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 14 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- You and ckitsolutions.co.uk will only be liable under these terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, ckitsolutions.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from ckitsolutions.co.uk.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited at the time the order is placed with the store. Credit and debit card details are entered on our payment gateway provider’s secure payment page and are not known to ckitsolutions.co.uk. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. The laws of England shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the site.
- ckitsolutions.co.uk aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 1 working days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. ckitsolutions.co.uk are not able to supply dates by which our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once ckitsolutions.co.uk has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; ckitsolutions.co.uk advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 15th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit; create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the site, ckitsolutions.co.uk reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the site. Any goodwill accruing from use of ckitsolutions.co.uk and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in ckitsolutions.co.uk and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. ckitsolutions.co.uk tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on ckitsolutions.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make any payment to us when due;
- You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
- ckitsolutions.co.uk may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases placed on our website will be governed by those new terms otherwise; such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site. Your continued use of the site following ckitsolutions.co.uk’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the site.
- These terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between ckitsolutions.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. ckitsolutions.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by ckitsolutions.co.uk. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with ckitsolutions.co.uk. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These terms are subject to the laws of England.
CK-IT and ckitsolutions.co.uk are trading names of CK IT Solutions Ltd.
UK Registered Business No. 6191696
VAT No. GB 984319975